Email is a great way to communicate with your leads and customers. Cloud-based applications like Gmail, Outlook.com and IMAP-supported clients offer an efficient and modern way to do this job.
This is a pre-installed integration that offers to customize your email capture preferences:
- Set your primary email client
- Use email dropbox to capture emails manually
Follow the steps below to set any of the above:
- Go to Apps > Integrations (see A).
- Click on the Email icon under the Communications Apps category (see B).
- On the Email page > Configuration tab > Step 1, set your primary email client (see C) of your choice from the drop-down provided.
For more details, see How to set your primary mail client to Gmail / Google Apps mail?.
- In Step 2, copy your unique email dropbox address (see D) to manually capture copies of emails exchanged with a contact. To generate a new address click on the Generate a new one link.
For more information on how to use this address checkout How to use email dropbox address?
How to pin Email to the Apps menu