How to integrate with Outlook/Gmail calendar?
OnePageCRM's GTD approach (Getting Things Done), shows that it's better to keep your task/action lists (in our case an action stream) separate from your "hard landscape" or Calendar.
You can push only "time specific" sales actions to their calendars - like a physical meeting by hovering and clicking on either gCal or Outlook link (see A) in the blue Next Action box.
Pushed sales actions are positioned in your calendar depending on their date type:
- Actions set to ASAP/Waiting > the date and next 30 minute timeslot is allocated when the action is pushed. For example, if the sales action was pushed at 14:34 on the 19 February 2015, it is positioned in the 15:00 - 15:30 timeslot of 19 February 2015.
- Action with date > 9:00 - 10:00 timeslot on that specific date
- Action with date & time > in the specified time slot on that date
- When sending to your calendar OnePageCRM the following contact data is pushed:
- Next Action text and date / Date & time
- Phone numbers and Address