Evernote is an online organizational tool for note taking. It allows note indexing, tagging or grouping in notebooks for easy search.
By installing this integration, all your notebooks and tags from Evernote are pulled and single or multiple notes can be saved into OnePageCRM. Also you can find a note using a specific search term. Saved notes can be viewed in contact's timeline in the Notes section.
Follow the instructions below to connect OnePageCRM with Evernote:
- Go to Apps > Integrations (see A).
- Click on the Evernote logo under the Utilities category (see B).
- On the Evernote page, click on the Install button to enable this integration (see C).
- Once this integration is installed, you are brought to the Configuration tab.
- In Step 1, create a free Evernote account if you don't already have one.
- In Step 2, connect your Evernote account to OnePageCRM by clicking Connect to Evernote (see D).
- Sign in to your Evernote account and click Authorize (see E) to allow OnePageCRM to view your notebooks, notes and tags. Once successfully connected, you will receive a confirmation email from Evernote.
- Open a contact to which you want to assign notes from Evernote.
- Below Next Action blue box, click Add Note and select Evernote (see F).
- In the Evernote pop-up:
- Enter a keyword in the Search field to find specific notes (see G) OR...
- Click on a specific Evernote Notebooks or Tags (see H) to filter your notes.
- To save notes from Evernote in OnePageCRM, click on a single note or multiple notes (I) and click Save.
- To access the saved notes from Evernote, go to the contact's Notes & Calls in timeline (see J). You have the option to delete these notes by clicking on the bin icon to its right or view original note in Evernote by clicking on the View in Evernote link.
How to pin Evernote to the Apps menu
To pin the Evernote integration to the Apps menu (see K), select the check-box: Pin this application to the Apps menu (see L).