How to add contacts to an existing company
If you have multiple contacts within the same organization, you can quickly add them to the same company by entering the same Company name for each contact. There are two ways to achieve this:
- Create a new individual contact.
- Create a new contact from Account view.
Create a new individual contact
- Click the Add Contact button at the top of your Action Stream.
- In the Add Contact page, fill the new contact's details and enter their Company name.
- If the Company name already exists with another contact, you can select it (see A).
- Click Save to create the contact.
- As you type a value for the Company field, you will be prompted with existing company names. If you wish to assign the contact to an existing company, just select the one of your choice. Otherwise, type the new Company name.
Create a new contact from Account view
- Open Account view of your chosen company and click on Add a contact (see B).
- Fill in the contact's details but the Company field is already pre-populated with that of the Account view (see C).
For more information on how to access the list of all contacts under a company, check out the Working with company accounts (Account View) help article.