How to enable Tag Sync across all contacts within an organization
If you have multiple contacts who work for the same organization, and want to keep all of their Tags in Sync across their account:
- Open Contact view and click on Edit to the right (see A).
Select the Sync box beside the contact's Tags (see B) and click Save.
Automatic Tag Sync across all contacts in an organization
To set Tag Sync as the default for all contacts in their organizations:
- Access gear icon > Settings > Preferences (see C) and select the option to Sync Tags by default (see D).
- Sync Tags is switched off by default. If you switch it on for all contacts across all organizations, it will automatically sync for any new contacts and organizations.
- Existing contacts and organizations will need to be set manually by following the steps in the first section above but will stay in sync after.
- Tags from all contacts will be combined and appear under every contact in that organization.