How to send emails in bulk directly from inside OnePageCRM [Gmail]
This feature is currently is in a closed beta group, however it will be released soon. If you'd like to try it out, please email email@example.com.
In order to send bulk emails directly from inside OnePageCRM, you must first connect our email integration with your Google Apps mail or Gmail email address.
Then take the following steps:
- Select all contacts that you want to email using the bulk selector (see A) or individual contacts by selecting the check box beside their name (see B).
- (You can also select contacts from any of the filters to the left of your Action Stream including; tags, status, lead source or a custom filter.)
- Under Message select Send email... (see C).
Type the message for your master email for Step 1: Create master email and preview (see D) or choose a Template (see E). Learn more about Templates here.
- Variables appear in orange text (see F) and will automatically update for each contact.
- Select Preview to view emails.
- In Step 2: Preview emails where you can click the Edit individually link to personalize the content of each (see G).
- Scroll through emails using the left and right toggles adding a personal touch for each contact (see H).
- Click Send all once you're happy with your email messages (see I).
- You must have a Google Apps mail or Gmail email address associated with your OnePageCRM account - all emails are sent from this address.
- There is a limit of sending 200 emails per 24 hour period.
- It is possible to set up email templates which can be accessed in this area also. Learn more here.
- Under Templates (see E), you can select Save message as a template to reuse this email in future.
- You can use a Variable field in your subject line.