How to 'drag and drop' deal stages in Kanban Pipeline
This feature is currently in beta, however it will be released soon. If you'd like to try it out, please email email@example.com.
Once you have selected the Kanban view in your Pipeline, you can do the following:
- 'Drag and drop' a pending deal to the next stage
- Mark a deal as 'won' or 'lost'
To 'drag and drop' a pending deal to the next stage:
- Click on a deal card and simply 'drag and drop' to your preferred deal stage (see A)
- The Deal will be added to your selected stage (see B).
- Click Refresh (see C) to reorder deals as per expected close date. The deal which is expected to close most recently will then appear on top.
To mark a deal as 'WON' or 'LOST':
- Click on a deal card and 'drag and drop' into 'Won' or 'Lost' bar (see D).
- Deal amounts and number of deals will update immediately when you move a deal from one deal stage to another.
- You can also 'drag and drop' attachments into the Notes section.