How to use the "Waiting for" filter?
Waiting For filter allows you to list contacts that you've already contacted and currently waiting for them to call you back.
To set a contact as Waiting for:
- Open your Contact and enter a Next Action (see A).
- Select Waiting for from the drop down (see B).
How to view your Waiting for contacts?
- Click on the Waiting for filter on the left hand side menu (see C).
- Contacts are displayed in reverse chronological order starting with the shortest stale indicator e.g 0 Days and ending with longest stale indicator e.g > Mth (see D).
- To view details of a waiting for contact, click on it and their contact details are displayed with the flag specifying the duration of stale indicator e.g Waiting for 4 days (see E).
- The stale indicator refers to the period from the time stamp the contact was assigned the Waiting for up to now. This indicator ranges from 0 Days to 6 days, 1 Week (Wk) to 4 Weeks (Wks) and when the waiting time exceeded 30 days it displays waiting over a month (> Mth).
- To apply the Waiting for to a contact click here.