How to use predefined sales actions?
Predefined Sales Actions are a list of specific sales activities used repeatedly in your sales process. No matter where you are in your sales process, whether it is converting a prospect to a lead or signing a deal you know what your next action is, which speeds up your workflow and keeps you focused.
- How to set up predefined sales actions
- How to use predefined sales actions
Watch an overview video on Predefined Sales Actions
How to set up predefined sales actions
To set up predefined sales actions list:
- Go to gear icon > Settings > Sales actions (see A).
- Select the check-box Enable predefined sales actions (see B).
- To add a predefined sales action (see C):
- Type your pre-defined sales action text.
- Specify number of Days when the sales action is due to be completed (starting from the day the current day).
- Click Add to save predefined sales action.
How to use predefined sales actions
When you start typing a Next Action, your predefined sales action appear in the drop-down for you to select the one that you wish to use.
- Use [Firstname] when creating the actions and we’ll auto-insert the contact’s first name.
- Use #1, #2 etc when creating your predefined sales action so when you start to typing it in your sales process it will appear quicker.