How to update multiple contacts?
Use Bulk updates to apply the following actions to multiple contacts: delete contacts, update Status/Tags, change contacts' owner or update actions, quick export, merge two or three duplicate contacts and apply advanced updates to Lead source, contact address, company address, Sync Status, Sync Tags.
- Select a contact by checking the checkbox beside the contact's name (see B) to activate Bulk updates bar. To select all contacts in the Action Stream or Contacts list, keep scrolling down to the bottom of the list until all contacts are loaded and then re-select the bulk selector checkbox (see A). If you wish to select multiple contacts hold down the shift key +click.
- Choose one of the Bulk updates options (see C) to amend multiple contacts:
- Delete: delete multiple contacts.
- Status: update Status.
- Tags: apply/remove Tags.
- Owner: change contacts' Owner.
- Actions: set/modify/delete Next or Queued actions.
- More > Merge duplicates.
- More > Quick Export.
- More > Advanced updates > Lead source.
- More > Advanced updates > Contact address.
- More > Advanced updates > Company address.
- More > Advanced updates > Sync Status.
- More > Advanced updates > Sync Tags.
- More > Advanced updates > Custom Fields.
- If you have over 100 contacts within a filter and you want to bulk update all of them, you can do so by clicking on the ...all # contact link in the text appeared at the bottom of Bulk update bar.
- If a contact is updated as a part of a Bulk update, this is not recorded when you run the Last activity filter in Advanced search.