Wufoo is a leading application in DIY form building. It enables you to create online forms to collect leads for your business without writing any HTML code.
Easy interface, drag and drop tools enable you to quickly create an online form with data validation, matched styling to your existing website and more. You can now link your contact us form directly to OnePageCRM using Wufoo and act on the leads immediately.
To activate data capture in OnePageCRM through Wufoo follow the steps below:
- Go to Apps > Integrations (see A).
- Click on the Wufoo logo under the Lead Generation Apps category (see B).
- On the Wufoo page, click on the Install button to enable this integration (see C).
- Once this integration is installed, you are brought to the Configuration tab.
- Create a form in Wufoo e.g. Web lead capture
- On the Configuration tab in OnePageCRM > Step 2: Connect Wufoo to OnePageCRM, copy the URL (see E) and Handshake Key (see F).
- To connect Wufoo with OnePageCRM:
- Access your Wufoo account > go to the Forms menu on the top.
- Click the Edit drop down beside your form name and select the Add notifications option.
- Select WebHook from the drop down and click Add Integration (see J).
- Paste OnePageCRM's WebHook URL and Handshake Key into the corresponding fields (see G & H).
- Select the Include Field and Form Structures with Entry Data check-box (required) (see I).
- Click Save to connect OnePageCRM and Wufoo.
- In OnePageCRM under Wufoo > Configuration tab > Step 3: Configure the data capture in OnePageCRM section, set the default parameters to be gathered from leads via web form:
- Enter Form name (see K). Form Name must exactly match the name of the form in Wufoo. This field is required and case sensitive.
- Set Next Action text and date.
- Set Lead Source by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
- Set Status by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
- Apply tags.
- Assign form to a Team member from the provided drop-down list.
- Set Notification email to either Yes or No, if you wish to be notified by email after each form submission.
- Click Save to submit your settings (see L).
Add another Wufoo form
You can have multiple Wufoo forms running at the same time. To link another form to your OnePageCRM account click on Add another Wufoo form link (see M) and follow the configuration steps above.
Edit an existing Wufoo form
To edit a Wufoo form configuration click on the pencil icon in the top bar of the form (see N), update the settings and Save.
Delete a Wufoo form
To delete a Wufoo form click on the bin icon (see O) in the top bar of the form and click OK in the warning message.
How to pin Wufoo to the Apps menu
To pin the Wufoo integration to the Apps menu (see P), select the check-box: Pin this application to the Apps menu (see Q).
- Wufoo integration can be enabled and configured by Account Owner or Administrator user.
- MAPPING TIPS:
- Standard fields such as: First name, Last name, Email, Phone, Website, Address in OnePageCRM are automatically matched to the standard Wufoo fields.
- If you add a Text field and label it Company, Organisation or "Organization" in Wufoo, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Company field.
- If you add a multi-line text field and label it "Background" in Wufoo, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Background field.
- If you create field labels in Wufoo with the same name as Custom fields labels in OnePageCRM, we will map them. Make sure that you match field types for these in both apps for example Single line text to Single line text, Date to Date fields etc.
- All the form fields that are not matched are stored as a Note with a contact.
- OnePageCRM can also transfer forms uploaded attachments, which is a feature of Wufoo paid plans.