Skype is a freemium Voice over IP service and instant messaging software that facilitates free internet calls and low cost calls to landlines and mobiles.
By enabling Skype, you can make calls to your contacts directly from your OnePageCRM account. Also you have the option to create a note with the call details and store this under the contact's timeline.
To activate this integration follow the guidelines below:
- Go to Apps > Integrations (see A).
- Click on the Skype icon under the Communication Apps category (see B).
- On the Skype page, click on the Install button to enable this integration.
- Once this integration is installed, open a contact and click on the Skype icon to open an Add Call (see C).
- In Add Call, click on the Call button with Skype icon (see D) beside a selected phone number to be called.
Note, that Skype requires using + sign and international dialing code before the phone number: e.g +1 123 123 1234 (US) or +44 20 12345678 (UK).
- You'll be redirected to Skype to make a call.
- After the call is finished enter your call note in the Add Call text area.
- Press Save to record note (see E)
How to pin Skype to the Apps menu
To pin the Skype integration to the Apps menu (see F), select the check-box: Pin this application to the Apps menu (see G).
- To make a call using Skype, you must have the international dialing code (country code) before your contact's phone number: e.g. +1 123 123 1234 (US) or +44 20 12345678 (UK).