Google Drive is a free way to keep your files backed up and easy to reach from any phone, tablet, or computer.
This pre-installed integration allows to you to link files to notes and deals and have instant access to the most recent file version. For more information, go to Apps > Integrations and click the Google Drive icon under Utilities category.
Attach file from Google Drive
- Click on the Add Note, Add Call or Add Deal button and complete Note/Deal required fields (see A).
- Attach your file by clicking on the Google Drive icon (see B).
- In the Select a file popup,
- Sign into your Google Drive account, if you are not already logged in.
- Select a file or or multiple files you wish to attach (see C).
- Click Select to attach file and Save the Note/Deal (see D).
Remove Google Drive attachment
- On the top of the Add Note /Add Deal form, click on the Remove link to the right of the attached file (see E).
- In the warning pop-up, click OK to confirm deletion of the attachment.
- Click Save to save note/deal (see F).