Dropbox is a free service that syncs and backs up your files in the cloud.
Your Dropbox files can be linked to notes and deals and have instant access to the most recent file version. This integration comes pre-installed on your OnePageCRM account. For more information, go to Apps > Integrations and click the Dropbox icon under Utilities category.
Attach file from Dropbox
- Click on the Add Note, Add Call or Add Deal button and complete Note/Deal required fields (see A).
- Attach your file by clicking on the Dropbox icon (see B).
- In the Dropbox chooser popup,
- Sign into your Dropbox account, if you are not already logged in.
- Select a file or multiple files (see C).
- Click Choose to attach file and Save the Note/Deal (see D).
Remove Dropbox attachment
- On the top of the Add Note or Add Deal form, click on Remove link to the right of the attached file (see E).
- In the warning pop-up click OK to confirm deletion of the attachment.
- Click Save to submit note/deal (see F).
How to pin Dropbox to the Apps menu
To pin the Dropbox integration to Apps menu (see H), select the check-box Pin this application to the Apps menu (see G).