Working with company account (Account View)
For users working with Accounts rather than individual contacts, we've created a list of associated colleagues called Account view. One thing you must ensure is that all colleagues are linked by identical company name.
All the activity (notes, calls, pending deals, etc.) of all the contacts within a company are compiled under the company Account view page.
To access this, click on the Account view icon either:
- Under a contact listed in the Action Stream (see A).
- Open Account view (see B) and click on the Company name.
In the Account view, you can:
- Add / Edit company fields (see C):
- Company name.
- Company phone number.
- Company URL.
- Company address.
- Company custom fields.
- View lifetime Won and current Pending deal values of the company (see D).
- Add or Link a contact to the company (see E).
- Filter by existing contacts associated with the company to be displayed in the Action Stream (see F).
- View and access all contacts in the company (see G).
- Link a contact to the account who is related to the sale but not part of the company (see H).
- View the list of pending deals for all contacts in the company (see I).
- View a consolidated list of the activities and by specific activity type for all contacts in the company (see J).
- Pending deals and activities of Linked contacts do not appear in the company account (Account view).