Working with Organization View (Account View)
If you have more than one contact in an organization, OnePageCRM creates an Account view. An account view is created automatically if multiple contacts have the same organization name.
The Account view page displays the information associated with the organization along with the activity added to all contacts. For example: organization information like description, phone number, web address, custom fields and deals (won / pending) and contact activity like notes, call notes, emails, actions, deals and updates.
To access this, click on the Account view icon either:
- Under a contact listed in the Action Stream (see A).
- Open Account view (see B) and click on the Organization name.
In the Account view, you can:
- Add / Edit organization fields (see C):
- Organization name.
- Org. phone number.
- Org. URL.
- Org. address.
- Org. custom fields.
- View lifetime Won and current Pending deal values of the organization (see D).
- Add or Link a contact to the organization (see E).
- Filter by existing contacts associated with the organization to be displayed in the Action Stream (see F).
- View and access all contacts in the organization (see G).
- Link a contact to the account who is related to the sale but not part of the organization (see H).
- View the list of pending deals for all contacts in the organization (see I).
- View a consolidated list of the activities and by specific activity type for all contacts in the organization (see J).
- Pending deals and activities of Linked contacts do not appear in the organization account (Account view).