How to enhance a contact's profile with social data and URLs
Learn more about your contacts with the OnePageCRM Enhance feature. All you need is a valid email address to retrieve public social data like social media profiles and build an enhanced and clearer picture of your customers.
|In this article:
|How to enhance a new contact's profile using Add / Edit Contact
|How to enhance a contact's profile from Contact view
How to enhance a new contact's profile using Add/Edit Contact
How to enhance a contact's profile from Contact view
- To enhance a contact's details, you must have a valid email address for that contact.
- If the information is not correct, you can revert the details to their previous state, by clicking on Undo at the top of the page.
- If you do not select Undo and instead navigate away from the contact then the enhanced information will remain.
- If you enhance contact information and there is a conflict between existing and new information, the data that already exists in OnePageCRM takes priority.
- It's not possible to Enhance contacts in bulk or filter contacts that have been enhanced.