Setup Calendar Feed for Apple Calendar
The Calendar Feed allows your Next Actions to be automatically pushed to the your Apple calendar. This integration can also be enabled for Outlook.com / Outlook 365 Calendar and Google Calendar (gCal).
|In this article:|
|Configure the Calendar feed integration|
|Set up Apple Calendar||
|Pin to the Apps menu|
Configure the Calendar feed integration
Note: To generate a new calendar URL click on Generate a new one.
- Go to your Apple Calendar.
New Calendar Subscription.
Paste the copied Calendar Address URL into the
Calendar URL field → click
- Change the name and color (optional) and update the Auto-refresh frequency to Everyday, then click OK.
- Your sales actions will now appear in your Apple calendar.
How to set up Apple Calendar
How to pin Calendar feed to the Apps menu
To pin the Calendar feed icon to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.
- It is not possible to manually set how often the calendar is refreshed.
- Next Actions with a specified Date & time are assigned that date & time in your calendar. Next Actions with no specified time are displayed as all-day events.