Set up Calendar Feed for Outlook Calendar
|In this article:|
|Configure the Calendar feed integration|
|Set up Outlook Desktop App||
|Pin to the Apps menu|
How to configure the Calendar feed integration
- Go to your Outlook Calendar.
- In the left menu click Discover Calendars.
- Under Import calendar select From web.
- Paste the copied Calendar Address URL into the Link to the calendar field.
- Enter the desired name for the calendar in the Calendar Name field.
- Click Import.
- Your sales actions will now appear in your Outlook Calendar.
- It is not possible to manually set how often the calendar is refreshed.
- Next Actions with a specified Date & time are assigned that date & time in your calendar. Next Actions with no specified time are displayed as all-day events.
How to set up Outlook Desktop App
How to pin Calendar feed to the Apps menu
To pin the Calendar feed icon to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.