Set up Calendar Feed for Outlook Calendar
|In this article:|
|Configure the Calendar feed integration|
|Set up Outlook.com / Outlook 365 Calendar||
|Pin to the Apps menu|
How to configure the Calendar feed integration
- Go to your Outlook Calendar.
- In the left menu click Discover Calendars.
- Under Import calendar select From web.
- Paste the copied Calendar Address URL into the Link to the calendar field.
- Enter the desired name for the calendar in the Calendar Name field.
- Click Import.
- Your sales actions will now appear in your Outlook Calendar.
- It is not possible to manually set how often the calendar is refreshed.
- Next Actions with a specified Date & time are assigned that date & time in your calendar. Next Actions with no specified time are displayed as all-day events.
How to set up Outlook.com / Outlook 365 Calendar
How to pin Calendar feed to the Apps menu
To pin the Calendar feed icon to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.