How to delete an Action
The efficacy of the Next Action lies in pushing you to complete it at all costs, so in OnePageCRM it's not possible to delete a Next Action once it is set. However, we understand that sometimes things don't go according to plan, so you have the option to delete the activity of the completed Next Action for better transparent reporting.
This is different for Queued Actions because there's a higher chance that you may need to delete it, so you can delete individual Queued Actions assigned to you, and Queued Actions in bulk.
|In this article:|
|How to delete a completed Next Action's activity|
|How to delete a Queued Action|
|How to delete Queued Actions in bulk|
How to delete a completed Next Action's activity
How to delete a Queued Action
Hover over the Queued Action → click on the bin icon.
How to delete Queued Actions in bulk
- To delete only actions queued assigned to you, select 'my' from the drop-down.
- To delete all Queued Actions independent of the assignee, select all from the drop-down.
- Any user can delete the Next Action activity regardless of the original assignee who completed it.
- It's not possible to delete an individual Queued Action that is not assigned to you. To do this you must first reassign the Queued action to yourself and then delete it.
- You can delete Queued Actions in bulk regardless of the assignee.