Fetch Historical Emails
Know where you left off your email conversation with your prospect or customer by retrieving your email history. Simply select the Email sync icon in the top right corner of their contact page and click Fetch Historical Emails.
Plans: Fetch Historical Emails are available on SMB Plus and Enterprise.
Click on the Email sync icon → Fetch Historical Emails.
- There's a limit of 1000 historical email fetches per 30 days/user.
- It only retrieves emails sent/received in the last 6 months.
- You can leave the page and fetching will continue in the background.
- Fetched emails will show in your Email Tab and on the contact's page under Emails.
- Your last fetch date and how many emails were fetched will be displayed under the Fetch Historical Emails button.
- It's not possible to undo an email fetch.