Skype is a freemium Voice over IP service and instant messaging software that facilitates free internet calls and low cost calls to landlines and mobiles. By enabling Skype, you can make calls to your contacts directly from your OnePageCRM account.
In this Article:
How to activate Skype integration
- On the Skype page, click on the Install button to enable this integration.
- Open a contact and click on the Skype icon.
Add Call, click on the
Call button with Skype icon beside a selected phone number to be called.
- You'll be redirected to Skype to make a call.
- After the call is finished enter your call note in the Add Call text area.
- Press Save to record note.
- To pin the Skype integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.
- To make a call using Skype, you must have the international dialing code (country code) before your contact's phone number: e.g
123 123 1234 (US) or +44 20 12345678 (UK).
- If the contact has a Skype ID - e.g. Jill2010, you can use the click to call function.
How to make a Skype call within OnePageCRM