Skype is a telecommunications app and instant messaging software that facilitates free internet calls and low-cost calls to landlines and mobiles. By enabling Skype, you can make calls to your contacts directly from your OnePageCRM account.
|In this article:|
|Activate Skype integration||Make a Skype call within OnePageCRM|
|Pin Skype to the Apps menu||Send emails in bulk & personalize|
How to Install the Skype Integration
- Click on the Skype icon under the Communication Apps .
- Click on Install to enable this integration.
- Open a contact and click on the Skype icon.
Add Call, click on the
Call button with Skype icon beside a selected phone number to be called.
- You'll be redirected to Skype to make a call.
- After the call is finished enter your call note in the Add Call text area .
- Press Save to record note.
- To pin the Skype integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.
- To make a call using Skype, you must have the international dialling code (country code) before your contact's phone number: e.g
123 123 1234 (US) or +44 20 12345678 (UK).
- If the contact has a Skype ID - e.g. Jill2010, you can use the click to call function.
How to make a Skype call within OnePageCRM