Push Next Actions to gCal or Outlook
OnePageCRM's GTD approach (Getting Things Done), shows that it's better to keep your task/action lists (in our case an action stream) separate from your "hard landscape" or Calendar. So you can choose to push only "time specific" sales actions, like onsite meetings to your calendar.
|In this article:|
|Push Next Actions to calendar||
|How are Next Actions organized the Calendar|
How to push Next Actions to your calendar
How Next Actions are Organized in the Calendar
Pushed sales actions are positioned in your calendar depending on their date type:
- Actions set to ASAP/Waiting → the date and next 30-minute time slot are allocated when the action is pushed. For example, if the sales action was pushed at 14:34 on 19 February 2015, it is positioned in the 15:00 - 15:30 time slot of 19 February 2015.
- Action with date → the event will be placed as an All Day event on that date
- Action with date & time → the event will be placed in the specified time slot on that date
- When sending to your calendar OnePageCRM the following contact data is pushed:
- Next Action text and date / Date & time
- Phone numbers and Address