What is the notifications area?
Notifications area is located on the top right hand corner of the menu bar beside the gear icon (see A).
A red badge appears when you receive a new message and they appear in a list (see B).
Types of messages received in the notifications area
- Next Actions: When a Next Action has been assigned to you by another team member for one or more contacts.
- Contacts: When contacts have been assigned to you by a team member, bulk update, import or lead generating form such as Wufoo, MailChimp forms or Unbounce.
- Unassigned emails: When an email sent to your OnePageCRM email dropbox address needs to be assigned to a new or existing contact.
When viewing the notification drop down, there are 4 options:
- Mark all as read: Quickly marks all notifications as read and removes red counter icon (see C).
- Unassigned Emails: Opens Notifications page and displays unassigned emails (see D).
- Viewing an individual notification: Clicking on an unassigned email notification brings you to the Notifications page. Clicking on a contact notification brings you to the relevant contacts (see E).
- See All Notifications: Opens the Notifications page for viewing and managing all notifications (see F).
What to do in the See All Notifications page?
- Under See All Notifications > Your Notifications, it is possible to view each individual notification or to Mark all as read (see G).
- Under See All Notifications > Unassigned Emails you can see all unassigned emails for your contacts.
- Assign an email to an existing contact by entering their name into the field (see H) and click Assign.
- Create new contact or Delete the email (see I).
- Delete all unassigned emails in bulk (see J).