What is the Notifications area?
In the notifications area, you'll find updates about activities that have been assigned to you from another team member like a contact or a Next Action. This is also where you'll find any unassigned emails.
|In this article:|
|Types of updates in the Notifications Area|
|How to access the Notifications Area|
|Working with Unassigned Emails|
Types of updates in the Notifications area
- Next Actions: When a Next Action has been assigned to you by another team member for one or more contacts.
- Contacts: When contacts have been assigned to you by a team member either via a bulk update, import or webforms like Wufoo, Mailchimp forms or Unbounce.
- Unassigned emails: When you use your email capture address on an outgoing email (or forward an incoming email) to a contact that doesn't already exist in the CRM but you want to log this email against an existing contact or create a new contact who does not already exist in your OnePageCRM account.
How to access the Notifications area
Click on each notification individually for more details or you have the option to See all Notifications.
Click on Unassigned Emails to work with emails only.
Working with Unassigned Emails
- Here you can assign an email to an existing contact by clicking on the Search contacts bar → select the preferred contact → Assign.
- Assign an email to a new contact by clicking Create new contact.
- Delete unassigned email by clicking Delete.
- The red notification badge will disappear when all notifications are manually dismissed.
- When you assign emails to an existing or new contact, the email will be found under the contact's Activity timeline.