What is the Notifications area?
In the notifications area, you'll find updates about activities that have been assigned to you from another team member like a contact or a Next Action. This is also where you'll find any unassigned emails.
|In this article:
|Types of updates in the Notifications Area
|How to access the Notifications Area
|Working with Unassigned Emails
Types of updates in the Notifications area
- Next Actions: When a Next Action has been assigned to you by another team member for one or more contacts.
- Contacts: When contacts have been assigned to you by a team member either via a bulk update, import or webforms like Wufoo, Mailchimp forms or Unbounce.
- Unassigned emails: When you use your email capture address on an outgoing email (or forward an incoming email) to a contact that doesn't already exist in the CRM but you want to log this email against an existing contact or create a new contact who does not already exist in your OnePageCRM account.
How to access the Notifications area
Working with Unassigned Emails
- Here you can assign an email to an existing contact by clicking on the Search contacts bar → select the preferred contact → Assign.
- Assign an email to a new contact by clicking Create new contact.
- Delete unassigned emails by clicking Delete.
- The red notification badge will disappear when all notifications are manually dismissed.
- When you assign emails to an existing or new contact, the email will be found under the contact's Activity timeline.