The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper
The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper allows you to create contacts in just one click from a profile on Twitter, Facebook & XING or from your mailbox in Gmail, Inbox by Gmail and Outlook.com (including Hotmail & Office 365), select and clip contacts from any website, switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts (without the need to log out of your browser) and get browser notifications for time-specific Next Actions. The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper can be installed on your Chrome browser and Microsoft Edge browser.
|In this article:|
|Install the Lead Clipper on Chrome||Install the Lead Clipper on Microsoft Edge|
|Create a contact in one click||Select text and create contacts from any website|
|Switch between multiple accounts||Get browser Notifications|
How to install the Lead Clipper on Chrome
Open your OnePageCRM account in Chrome and follow the instructions set out below:
Note: This is required in order to activate the extension.
How to install the Lead Clipper on Microsoft Edge
Select text and create contacts from any website
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Organization name
- Social media links/ website URLs
Note: Information that doesn't correspond to any field will be added to the contact background.
Create a contact in one click
- viewing an email in Gmail, Inbox by Gmail & Outlook (Outlook 365 and Hotmail)
- viewing a profile in Twitter
- viewing a profile in Facebook
- viewing a profile in Xing
Note: The new
How to switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts
- Click on the OnePageCRM icon to the top right of Chrome's address bar.
- To add another company, click +Add Account.
Click on the company you wish to switch to.
Note: The account listed on top will be the account that you're viewing on screen.
- To find out more about the Account Switcher, click here.
- Ensure the Lead Clipper is installed and you are using Chrome.
- If you have set a Next Action set with a time, the extension will display a pop up to show you when a Next Action is due. (Note: the pop-up notification will only display for a few seconds).
- To set a Next Action with time see here.
- If you signed up for an account with Google initially, then in order to sign into the OnePageCRM Lead Clipper, you must first create a password. See here.
- If the contact already exists in OnePageCRM, you have the option to open that contact directly.
- For uninstall instructions visit this help article.
Get browser notifications for time-specific Next Actions (Chrome only)