The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper
The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper allows you to create contacts in just one click from a profile on Twitter, Facebook & XING or from your mailbox in Gmail, Inbox by Gmail and Outlook.com (including Hotmail & Office 365), select and clip contacts from any website, switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts (without the need to log out of your browser) and get browser notifications for time-specific Next Actions. The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper can be installed on your Chrome browser and Microsoft Edge browser.
How to install the Lead Clipper on Chrome
Open your OnePageCRM account in Chrome and follow the instructions set out below:
How to install the Lead Clipper on Microsoft Edge
Create contacts from any website
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Organization name
- Social media links/ website URLs
Create contacts from any social profile
The Lead Clipper also allows you to quickly create contacts when viewing social profiles such as:
To open the contact in OnePageCRM click on the View Contact button.
Save emails in your CRM from your Gmail inbox
If you connected your email account to OnePageCRM with Send and Save manually, you can easily save emails directly from your Gmail inbox to OnePageCRM.
If the contact is not added to your CRM yet, open the email you wish to save → Click on the OnePageCRM logo on the top right of Chrome's address bar.
Edit the contact details, if needed → Hit Save.
How to switch between OnePageCRM accounts
- Click on the OnePageCRM icon to the top right of Chrome's address bar.
- To add another company, click +Add Account.
- Click on the company you wish to switch to.
Note: The account listed on top will be the account that you're viewing on screen. To find out more about the Account Switcher, click here.
- Ensure the Lead Clipper is installed and you are using Chrome.
- If you have set a Next Action set with a time, the extension will display a pop-up to show you when a Next Action is due. (Note: the pop-up notification will only display for a few seconds).
- To set a Next Action with time see here.
- If you signed up for an account with Google initially, then in order to sign into the OnePageCRM Lead Clipper, you must first create a password. See here.
- If the contact already exists in OnePageCRM, you have the option to open that contact directly.
- If you switch to another page without saving the contact and click on the extension again, the details of the contact will still show until saved.
- For uninstall instructions visit this help article.
Get browser notifications for time-specific Next Actions (Chrome only)