How to subscribe to OnePageCRM
If you're happy with OnePageCRM and want to start a paid plan, now is the time to subscribe. You can choose to pay yearly or monthly, the choice is up to you. Review your Billing info, then add your card details and you'll be part of the OnePageCRM tribe! Welcome on board!
|In this article:|
|Edit your Billing Info|
|Add your card details|
Edit your Billing Details
Add your card details
- The Plan Name: SMB, SMB Plus or Enterprise
- Number of seats on the subscription
- Billing interval: Monthly or Annually
- Only Account Owners or Administrators can access the Billing page in OnePageCRM.
- If you subscribe to annual billing, you can make additional savings. See our pricing plans here.
- You must have verified your email address before you subscribe to OnePageCRM. If you don't have the verification email anymore, you can reset your password and your email address will be automatically verified. Click here to reset your password.
- If you are a company/individual from Republic of Ireland or part of the European Union (EU), you will be charged Value Added Tax (VAT) on top of your subscription fee according to the rules below:
- Irish customers are liable to 23% VAT.
- Customers with a valid EU VAT number (except Irish VAT) will be charged 0% VAT as per Intra-Community Trade agreement. To be VAT exempt, please update your Billing Details on the Subscription page.
- Customers without a valid EU VAT number will be charged VAT at the rate of the country they are based in.
- OnePageCRM is an Irish registered company.