How to set your default email client for Windows PC
In OnePageCRM you have the option to send emails directly from your email client. If you choose to do this, you'll need to set your preferred email client in the default settings of your Windows PC.
Depending on the version of your Windows PC, open Control Panel → Choose Programs → Default Programs.
- There are two options for setting the Default Program mailto:
- Select Set your default programs.
- Search for Mail → click Set this program as default.
- Pick your default program from the list → click Save.
- Select Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
- Search for MAILTO and double click the option.
- Choose your application and click OK.