How to send emails directly from inside OnePageCRM [Gmail]
This feature is currently is in a closed beta group, however it will be released soon. If you'd like to try it out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to send emails directly from inside OnePageCRM, you must first have a Google Apps mail or Gmail address associated with your account.
To set up this integration:
- Open Apps > Integrations (see A) and select Email (see B).
- Under CONFIGURATION, select Gmail / Google Apps mail from the drop down (see C) and click on Connect (see D) and give OnePageCRM permission to access / send emails.
- You'll see CONNECTED (see E) confirming the integration is working.
- If you wish to add an email signature, check the Enable signature check box (see F) and add an Email signature (see G).
- To send an email, open up Contact view and hover over and click their email address (see H).
- Enter your email message (see I) or choose a Template (see J) and pick your template from the list (see K).
- Click Send.
How to pin Email to the Apps menu
- You must have a Google Apps mail or Gmail email address associated with your OnePageCRM account - all emails are sent from this address.
- It is possible to set up email templates which can be accessed in this area also. Learn more here.
- Under Templates (see J), you can select Save message as a template to reuse this email in future.