OnePageCRM Pipeline - Forecast view
There are two views in the Pipeline you can choose the Forecast view or the Kanban view.
|In this article:|
|Customize sales targets||Move a deal to another deal stage|
|Totals display||Deal list|
Customize sales targets
- In the forecast view → click Edit button beside Target.
- In the Edit sales target pop-up, enter individual monthly targets for you or your team member in the boxes provided → click Save.
- Note: Select the pencil icon to edit the default sales targets.
Move a deal from one stage to another
There are two options to display total amounts in the pipeline.
- Total won = only won amounts
- Expected total = Won + Pending amounts
- Pending: Only Pending deals will be displayed.
- Won: Only Won deals.
- Lost: Only Lost deals.
- Closed (Won/Lost): Displays both Won and Lost deals but not Pending.
- All deals: View all deals in your account.
Note: You can add up to 9 columns to the Deal list. The columns Deal name, Contact, Stage and Amount are mandatory columns in the Deal list. You then have the option to select from the following columns:
- Close Date
- Deal Custom fields.
Note: You can open your contact in a popup while viewing a deal to add next actions, notes, deals and calls.
- In Forecast view, you can choose to see view the pipeline by month, quarter or year.
- Deal amounts and number of deals will update immediately when you move a deal from one deal stage to another.
- You must have a deal created in order to view it in the pipeline page.