How Email Open Tracking works
Email open tracking allows you to see when your prospects open your emails and when, so you can strike while the iron is hot!
Plans: Email tracking is available on SMB Plus and Enterprise.
|In this article:|
|Enable email tracking|
|Disable email tracking|
|Using open email tracking|
Enable email tracking
Disable email tracking
You have the option to disable email tracking for all outgoing emails or on an individual basis.
Disable Email tracking for all emails
Under Configuration, untick the box to Allow Open Tracking.
Using email tracking
When email tracking is enabled in your account, any email you send from your OnePageCRM account will be tracked. Email tracking will monitor and report on:
- Whether the email has been opened
- How many times the email has been opened
- The date and time that the email has been opened
When you send an email to your contact, you can view if they have opened the email from two places:
Go to the Activity timeline → Emails.
- If email tracking is disabled on the Email settings page, you won't be able to enable email tracking for individual emails.
- If you send an email from outside of your OnePageCRM account, directly from your email client, this email will not be tracked.
- OnePageCRM displays the 10 most recent times an email was opened. If an email is opened more than this, the email tracking report will notify you that the email has been opened more than 10 times.
- If you downgrade from the SMB Plus or Enterprise plan to the SMB plan, you will lose access to email tracking. However, any open email tracking reported prior to the downgrade will still be visible to you.
- Email tracking is only available for Gmail and Outlook / Outlook 365 email accounts.