Not a Gmail or Outlook 365 user?
If you're not a Gmail or Outlook user, you have the option to send individual emails directly from your email client, and use your unique Email Capture Address to forward emails to your OnePageCRM account.
|In this article:|
|Set Mailto as default|| Store emails with Email Capture Address
| Send emails
||Create contacts using Email Capture Address|
Set Mailto as default
In the pop-up select Send from client via mailto → Hit Save.
Note: Make sure to enable the Email Capture Address to be included in outgoing emails to have them automatically forwarded to the CRM.
Store emails with Email Capture Address
Your OnePageCRM Email Capture Address gives you the option to log your email communication with your customers in OnePageCRM if you're not connected with Email Sync. You can do this in two ways:
- Reply to a contact from your email client and paste your Email Capture Address into the Bcc field for the email to be logged in to OnePageCRM.
- Forward the email and in the To field put your Capture email address to log this email in OnePageCRM.
Note: Captured emails are logged under the contact’s Emails timeline tab.
You can also find them under the Email page.
Create contact using Email Capture Address
- You cannot send emails in bulk if you're not a Gmail or Outlook user.
- It is not possible to track opened emails if you send an email through your email client. You must first connect a Gmail or Outlook email address to OnePageCRM to use this functionality.
- Email templates are not available for emails sent through your email client. You will need to connect a Gmail or Outlook email address in order to set up email templates.
- To use Email Sync you must be a Gmail or Outlook user.
- Emails or attachments must not exceed 30MB per email.
- Your total available file storage depends on your plan:
- Professional Plan: 10GB/user
- Business Plan: 20GB/user
- Emails will be logged within a matter of minutes, but from time to time users may experience a slight delay depending on the volume of emails being processed at that time.
- You cannot delete emails in bulk from OnePageCRM.