How to import deals into OnePageCRM
You can import multiple deals into OnePageCRM once your file is saved in a .CSV (comma-separated value) file format.
You can import the following fields: Email address, Deal name, Amount, Number of months, Cost, Commission %, Commission amount, Deal created, Expected close date, Close date, Deal stage, and Notes along with any Deal Custom Fields you've created.
- You must create deal custom fields in OnePageCRM prior to doing your import.
- The maximum number of deals you can import at one time is 4,999. If your file is larger then you'll need to split it into smaller files.
- You cannot import deal items
- The default column separator for .csv file is the , (comma) character.
- There is an option to undo your deal import for 24 hours after you complete it. Go to the Import & Export page → scroll down to the Import / Export history section and click Undo import.