How to change the owner of a contact
OnePageCRM allows you to easily collaborate with your team. As a sales manager, you might want to even out the workload between your team, or you think another member of your team will do better with a particular contact. So when you need it, you have the option to change the contact owner in bulk or individually along with their actions.
|In this article:
|Change ownership in bulk
|Change ownership for an individual contact
How to change ownership in bulk
How to change ownership for an individual contact
- Once the contact's ownership has been changed:
- The old contact owner and the new contact owner will be notified by email about the update.
- Next Actions and Queued Actions of the old owner are re-assigned to the new owner. If the contact already has a Next Action with the new owner, the newly assigned Next Action is listed as Queued Action.
- Next Actions assigned to a different user will not be reassigned to the new contact
- This action cannot be Undone.