Importing contacts from Highrise
You can transfer your contacts from Highrise into your OnePageCRM account in a few simple steps using our direct Highrise import tool.
How to import contacts from Highrise
- Custom fields from Highrise are mapped with custom fields in OnePageCRM
- Single text line custom fields with the same name are mapped automatically
- Custom fields with a different name and type need to be mapped manually.
Once the import is successful you will receive an email to state "Your Highrise import is ready".
- OnePageCRM allows you to import both companies and people from Highrise. In Highrise when a person is created with a company name, a company is created automatically as a separate entity.
- If Highrise contacts have assigned tasks already then the Next Action you set under Preferences above will only be assigned to contacts in Highrise without a task associated to them.
- Contacts are not imported when:
- Contacts have no Last name or Organization (Company) name.
- Contact/deal/task is private and not visible to you.
- Contacts have already been imported in the past.
- The user who completed an import can undo it within 24 hours. To undo go to gear icon > Import and Export > scroll down to Import / Export history section and click Undo import.