Importing contacts from a .CSV file
You can import multiple contacts at once into OnePageCRM once your file is saved in a .CSV (coma separated value) file format.
You can import the following fields: First name, Last name, Job title, Organization, Status, Phone (Work), Phone (Mobile), Phone (Home), Email (Work), Email (Home), Contact and organization Address, Zip, City, State, Country, Website, Background, Tags, Next Action text, Next Action date, Lead source, Notes, along with any Custom Fields you've created.
For top tips for importing contacts to OnePageCRM see here.
For more information on how to prepare an import .CSV file, see here
Note: If you used our import sample file, the fields will be matched automatically.
- Download the import example file and populate the cells with your contacts' details if you don’t have an existing CSV file with your contacts' data or if you’re unsure of what fields you can import.
- The Next Action text and date that you entered under Preferences will only be added to contact records with empty Next Action text and date fields in your .csv file.
- You must create custom fields in OnePageCRM prior to doing your import.
- Maximum file size allowed for .csv import is 128 MB / 9999 rows. If your file is larger then you'll need to split it into smaller files.
- The default column separator for .csv file is the , (comma) character.
- To cancel an import within 24 hours from the initiation, go to Import & Export page scroll down to Import / Export history section and click Undo import.