Working with Organization View (Account View)
If you have more than one contact in an organization, OnePageCRM creates an Organization view (Account view). An Organization view is created automatically if multiple contacts have the same organization name.
|In this article:|
|How to access the Organization|
|How to edit Organization details in the Organization|
How to access the Organization
You can access the Organization view in the Action Stream or in the contact view.
- In the Action Stream, click on the account view icon.
- In the contact page click on the organization icon → click the name of the organization you want to view.
The Organization view page displays the following information associated with the organization:
- Phone numben
- Web address
- Custom fields
- Activity associated with all contacts within the organization (deals - won/pending, notes, call notes, emails, actions, and updates).
How to edit Organization details in the Organization
How to manage contacts in the Organization view
The Organization view allows you to:
- Add a contact to the organization you're viewing,
- Link contacts associated with another organization to the organization you're viewing.
- Filter by existing contacts associated with the organization.
- Pending deals and activities of Linked contacts do not appear in the Organization view.