How to add contacts to an existing organization
If you have multiple contacts within the same organization, you can quickly add them together by entering the same Organization name for each contact. There are two ways to achieve this:
- Create a new individual contact.
- Create a new contact from Account view.
Create a new individual contact
- Click the Add Contact button at the top of your Action Stream.
- In Add Contact > Contact info, fill the new contact's details and enter their Organization name.
- If the Organization name already exists with another contact, you can select it (see A).
- Click Save to create the contact.
- As you type a value for the Organization field, you will be prompted with existing organization names. If you wish to assign the contact to an existing organization, just select the one of your choice. Otherwise, type the new Organization name.
Create a new contact from Account view
- Open Account view of your chosen organization and click on Add a contact (see B).
- Fill in the contact's details but the Organization field is already pre-populated with that of the Account view (see C).
For more information on how to access the list of all contacts under an organization, check out the Working with organization account (Account View) help article.