How to export contacts from OnePageCRM
The are different reasons you may need to export your data from OnePageCRM - you might need to further analyze and report on a specific segment of contacts or you may require a full backup of your contacts.
In OnePageCRM you have the option to export your contacts in a .CSV or Excel file, and you can also filter the contacts you require and export only these. Take a look below at the steps for exporting your contacts.
If you're looking to export your Deals, see here.
Export all contacts or Export by filter
- Export Contacts or Export Contacts (Inc. notes, calls etc.)
- Export by Tag, Status, Country, Filter, Lead source, Alphanumeric or Owner.
On completion, your contacts are downloaded to your computer and saved as onepagecrm_contacts.csv or onepagecrm_contacts.xls.
Quick Export for selected contacts
When to export contacts?
- Greater visibility for further analysis: Export contacts in order to get an overview and see the history of interactions made with your contacts.
- To backup or share: You can export contacts if you would like to have a backup or maybe you need to share with other team members.
Export to Excel ensures the file formatting is not lost irrespective of the language selected in your operating system.
- You can't download contacts to an Excel file from Quick Export.
- Emails and attachments stored in the CRM cannot be exported.