How to export contacts from OnePageCRM?
OnePageCRM allows you to export contacts to a .CSV or .Excel file in two ways:
- Export all contacts or Export by filter
- Quick Export for selected contacts
Export all contacts or Export by filter
- Go to gear icon > Import & Export tab (see A).
- On the Import and Export page, go to Export to file section and click on Contacts icon (see B).
- Once on the Export contacts to csv/Excel file page, select export option (see C): export all contacts or export all contacts filtered by Tag, Status, Country, Filter, Lead source, Alphanumeric or Owner.
- Select your preferred file format, CSV or Excel (see D).
- Click on Export to start the export (see E).
- On completion, your contacts are downloaded to your computer and saved as onepagecrm_contacts.csv or onepagecrm_contacts.xls
Quick Export for selected contacts
- Select all (E) or individual (F) contacts in your Action Stream by checking the box to the left of the contact.
- In the Bulk Update menu, click on More > Quick Export (see G).
- On completion, your contacts are downloaded to your computer and saved as onepagecrm_contacts.csv.
- You can't download contacts to an Excel file from Quick Export.