How to use Email Capture address
Your OnePageCRM Capture Email address gives you the option to log your email communication with your customers in OnePageCRM.
In this Article:
How to find your OnePageCRM Email Capture address
Note: To generate a new Email Capture address click on ‘Generate a new one’.
How to use your OnePageCRM Capture Email address
There are three ways to use your Capture Email address to store emails in OnePageCRM:
- Directly send emails to contacts from your OnePageCRM account by clicking on their email address. This prompts the default email client to open a new compose email window and have the Bcc field auto-populated with your Capture Email address.
- Reply to a contact from your email client and paste your Capture Email address into the Bcc field for the email to be logged by OnePageCRM.
- Forward the email and in the To field put your Email Capture address to log this email in OnePageCRM.
Where are emails logged in OnePageCRM?
- Captured emails are stored under the contact’s Emails timeline tab. Note: Emails or attachments must not exceed 10MB per email.
- If the email address doesn't exist in OnePageCRM but the Capture Email address has been added in the To or Bcc field, the email will be sent to the Notifications area in OnePageCRM where you have the option to assign it to an existing contact or create a new one.
How to setup your primary email client
If you’re a Gmail user, go to Send → Configuration → select Gmail → Connect.
Note: Once connected your outgoing emails will be logged automatically.
If you’re using a different email client such as Outlook, select Other.
Note: You must use your Email Capture address to store incoming and outgoing emails.
How to pin Email to the Apps menu
To pin the Email integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box Pin this application to the Apps menu.
- Your total storage allowance in OnePageCRM is 2GB. If you've reached the allowance, please contact support.
- Emails will be logged within a matter of minutes, but from time-to-time users may experience a slight delay depending on the volume of emails being processed at that time.