How to use the Capture Bcc address
Your OnePageCRM Capture Bcc address gives you the option to log your email communication with your customers in OnePageCRM if you're not connected with our Email Send / Email Sync. You can also use your Capture Bcc address to forward incoming emails from contacts that have not yet been added to your OnePageCRM account, allowing you to create a new contact using the stored email. Your email capture address is unique to each user.
|In this article:|
|Find your OnePageCRM Capture Bcc address|
| Use your OnePageCRM Capture Bcc address
| Forward emails to your Capture Bcc address
Find your OnePageCRM Email Capture address
Use your OnePageCRM Capture Bcc address
If you're not connected with our Email Send / Sync, you can still send emails and log them in OnePageCRM using your Capture Bcc address.
- Directly send emails to contacts from your OnePageCRM account by clicking on their email address. This prompts the default email client to open your email client's compose window and have the Bcc field auto-populated with your Capture Bcc address.
- Reply to a contact from your email client and paste your Capture Bcc email address into the Bcc field for the email to be logged in OnePageCRM.
Forward emails to your Capture email address
In OnePageCRM you can forward an email of a lead that hasn't been added as a contact in OnePageCRM yet so you can easily create them as a contact and log the associated email under their activity
- You can also find them on your Email page under All Email.
- Emails or attachments must not exceed 10MB per email.
- Your total available file storage depends on your plan:
- SMB Plan: 10GB/user
- SMB Plus Plan: 20GB/user
- Enterprise Plan: 40GB/user
- Emails will be logged within a matter of minutes, but from time-to-time users may experience a slight delay depending on the volume of emails being processed at that time.
- You cannot delete emails in bulk from OnePageCRM.
Click on G enerate a new Capture Bcc email address if you require a new one.