How to use the Email Capture Address
Your OnePageCRM Email Capture Address gives you the option to log your email communication with your customers in OnePageCRM if you're not connected with our Email Send / Email Sync. You can also use your Email Capture Address to forward incoming emails from contacts that have not yet been added to your OnePageCRM account, allowing you to create a new contact using the stored email. Your email capture address is unique to each user.
|In this article:|
|Find your OnePageCRM Email Capture Address|
| Use your OnePageCRM Email Capture Address
| Forward emails to your Email Capture Address
Find your OnePageCRM Email Capture address
Use your OnePageCRM Email Capture Address
If you're not connected with our Email Send / Sync, you can still send emails and log them in OnePageCRM using your Email Capture Address.
- Directly send emails to contacts from your OnePageCRM account by clicking on their email address.
To make sure your email client opens automatically, make mailto your default. Your Email Capture Address will be included in the Bcc field.
- Reply to a contact from your email client and paste your Email Capture Address into the Bcc field for the email to be logged in OnePageCRM.
Forward emails to your Email Capture Address
In OnePageCRM you can forward an email of a lead that hasn't been added as a contact in OnePageCRM yet so you can easily create them as a contact and log the associated email under their activity
- You can also find them on your Email page under All Email.
- Emails or attachments must not exceed 30MB per email.
- Your total available file storage depends on your plan:
- Professinal Plan: 10GB/user
- Business Plan: 20GB/user
- Emails will be logged within a matter of minutes, but from time to time users may experience a slight delay depending on the volume of emails being processed at that time.
- You cannot delete emails in bulk from OnePageCRM.
Click on Generate a new Email Capture Address if you require a new one.