Xero is a cloud-based accounting software designed for small and medium-sized businesses. You can create billing contacts and draft invoices by installing Xero integration.
|In this article:|
|How to install the Xero integration|
|How to create an invoice with Xero|
How to install the Xero integration
How to create an invoice with Xero
Note: Organization name is shown by default in Contact name, if no organization is present, First & Last name will be displayed instead.
- Date created defaults to Today's date.
- Due date defaults to 30 days after Date created.
- Xero reference, own reference number (Optional).
- Description includes Deal name.
- Amount defaults to Deal amount.
- To create a Xero invoice click Send to Xero.
- In the Create a draft invoice in Xero pop-up, you can search for an existing billing contact in Xero to associate an invoice with that contact. Enter an existing Xero contact in the Contact name and select an option from the drop-down. If no matching contact is found, a new billing contact will be created in Xero.
- When creating a new billing contact in Xero, OnePageCRM pushes the following contact details: First & Last name, Organization, Work phone & Address.
- Xero integration can be installed and configured by the Account Owner or Administrator only.