Xero is a cloud-based accounting software designed for small and medium-sized businesses. You can create billing contacts and draft invoices by installing Xero integration.
|In this article:|
|Install Xero integration||Create an invoice with Xero|
|Pin Xero to your Apps menu|
How to install Xero integration
How to create an invoice with Xero
Note: Organization name is shown by default in Contact name, if no organization is present, First & Last name will be displayed instead.
- Date created defaults to Today's date.
- Due date defaults to 30 days after Date created.
- Xero reference, own reference number (Optional).
- Description includes Deal name.
- Amount defaults to Deal amount.
- To create a Xero invoice click Send to Xero.
How to pin Xero to the Apps menu
To pin the Xero integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.
- In the Create a draft invoice in Xero pop-up, you can search for an existing billing contact in Xero to associate an invoice with that contact. Enter an existing Xero contact in the Contact name and select an option from the drop-down. If no matching contact is found, a new billing contact will be created in Xero.
- When creating a new billing contact in Xero, OnePageCRM pushes the following contact details: First & Last name, Organization, Work phone & Address.
- Xero integration can be installed and configured by Account Owner or Administrator only.