How OnePageCRM works with Zapier
Zapier is a web automation app that connects OnePageCRM with over 1000+ apps. Start automating your workflow today and connect OnePageCRM with Zapier!
Zapier uses a combination of Triggers and Actions to manage the flow of information between applications.
|In this article:|
|How to find the Zapier integration in OnePageCRM||OnePageCRM Supported Triggers||How to set up a Trigger in Zapier|
|OnePageCRM Supported Actions||How to set up an Action in Zapier|
How to find the Zapier integration in OnePageCRM
Note: This integration is pre-installed on your OnePageCRM account.
OnePageCRM Supported Triggers
Triggers are a set of steps that tell your Zaps when to run, you can set up the following triggers:
- New Pending Deal: Triggers when a new pending deal is created. e.g. You could notify a team member in Slack when a new pending deal is created in OnePageCRM.
- New Contact: Triggers when a new contact is created. e.g. When a new contact is created in OnePageCRM it will also be created in Campaign Monitor.
- New Won Deal: Triggers when a deal is won. e.g. Automatically send the deal’s information to an invoicing software such as Quickbooks to create and send the invoice to your contact.
- New Next Action: Triggers when a Next Action is created. e.g.You can quickly add a task to a Trello board by creating a new Next Action in OnePageCRM.
How to set up a Trigger in Zapier
OnePageCRM Supported Actions
An Action is an event a Zap performs, you can set up the following actions:
- Create Note: Adds a new Note for an existing contact (as per Find Contact above), you may wish to automatically add a note to their activity timeline, to update certain information about the contact.
Note: To create a Note you must first Find Contacts as the second Step and then add the Create a Note Action as a third Step.
- Create Contact: A new contact will be created. E.g. If you add a new contact to Google sheets, Zapier automatically creates a new contact in OnePageCRM.
Search actions check existing data in one of your apps and send it to OnePageCRM.
Find Contact: If you are generating leads with web forms such as Gravity forms, Zapier can check if your contact already exists in OnePageCRM. If not, a new contact can be created.
How to set up an Action in Zapier
Note: If you don't have an account connected select Connect an Account and allow Zapier access.