Unbounce enables you to build high-converting landing pages using professional templates and forms.
Add an Unbounce webform to your landing page to capture leads and send them directly to OnePageCRM. The newly created contacts are automatically assigned a Next Action, lead source, contact owner, status and tags. Also every time a new lead is submitted the contact owner is notified by email.
In this Article:
How to install Unbounce integration
- Go to Apps → All Integrations → click on Unbounce icon under Lead Generation category.
- On the Unbounce page → click Install
- Go to your Unbounce account and add a form to your landing page.
- Under the Configuration tab in OnePageCRM, copy the Webhook URL.
- Open your landing page settings in Unbounce → scroll down to Basic Form integrations → click WebHooks.
- Paste copied URL into URL for POST field → click Next
- Configure Field Mapping to initiate the mapping process.
How to configure Unbounce with OnePageCRM
- Note: some Unbounce Form Fields are mapped to editable WebHook (POST to URL) Fields with the same name. For fields to be correctly captured in OnePageCRM the WebHook (POST to URL) Field name has to match OnePageCRM contact field name.
- Not mapped fields have to be manually mapped to an option available from the WebHook (POST to URL) Field drop-down list.
- If OnePageCRM contact field name doesn't exist in the WebHook (POST to URL) Field drop-down list, select (+) Add a Custom field and create the field with the same name as in OnePageCRM.
- Standard WebHook (POST to URL) fields such as: "first name", "last name", "email", "phone", "website", "address", "country", "state" or "province", "zip" are automatically matched to the same name OnePageCRM contact fields.
- If "name" WebHook (POST to URL) field exist, the first word will be mapped as first name and any words after this are considered as last name.
- If the Unbounce landing page form contains "last name" and "name" fields, first name is taken from the "name" field and the last name is taken from the "last name" field.
- If the Unbounce landing page form contains "first name" and "name" fields, first name is taken from the " first name" field and the last name is taken from the "name" field.
- If you add a multi-line text field and label it "Background" in Unbounce, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Background field.
- If you add a Text field and label it Company, Organisation or "Organization" in Unbounce, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Organization field.
- If WebHook (POST to URL) field name and type in Unbounce has the same name and type as a Custom field in OnePageCRM, we will map them. For example Coupon (Single line) - Unbounce to Coupon (Single line) - OnePageCRM etc.
- All the form fields that are matched to a non-existing OnePageCRM field are stored as a Note under the contact's timeline.
How to pin Unbounce to the Apps menu
To pin the Unbounce integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu .
- Unbounce integration can be enabled and configured by Account Owner or Administrator.
- You can have multiple Unbounce landing pages running at the same time. To link another landing page to your OnePageCRM account click on Add another Unbounce form link and follow the configuration steps above.
- The landing page URL can be changed in Unbounce by clicking on Change URL to the left of the landing page address.
- To change the landing page name in Unbounce by hovering on the name and click on the Edit Name button.
- To link multiple landing pages to the same OnePageCRM Data capture setting (Configuration > Step 4), use the same landing page name.
- Every time a new WebHook URL is generated or integration re-installed in OnePageCRM, the URL has to be changed over in Unbounce. Go to your landing page settings > click Leads & Form Integrations > WebHook: POST to URL > Change WebHook URL.