Wufoo is a leading application in DIY form building. It enables you to create online forms to collect leads for your business without writing any HTML code. You can now link your contact us form directly to OnePageCRM using Wufoo and act on the leads immediately.
|In this article:|
|Install the Wufoo integration||Connect Wufoo forms to OnePageCRM|
|Configure the data in OnePageCRM||Add, edit and delete a form|
|Pin Wufoo to the Apps menu|
How to install the Wufoo integration
How to connect Wufoo forms to OnePageCRM
How to configure the data in OnePageCRM
- Enter the Form title. Note: Form title must exactly match the name of the form in Wufoo. This field is required and case sensitive.
- Set Next Action text and date.
- Set Lead Source by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
- Set Status by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
- Apply tags.
- Assign a form to a Team member from the provided drop-down list.
- Set Notification email to either Yes or No, if you wish to be notified by email after each form submission.
How to add, edit and delete a Wufoo form
How to pin Wufoo to the Apps menu
To pin the Wufoo integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.
- Wufoo integration can be enabled and configured by the Account Owner or Administrator user.
- Wufoo have updated their terms (September 2017) which means this integration is only available if you have a paid plan with Wufoo.
- OnePageCRM can also transfer uploaded attachments to forms, which is also a feature of Wufoo paid plans only.
- MAPPING TIPS:
- Standard fields such as First name, Last name, Email, Phone, Website, Address in OnePageCRM are automatically matched to the standard Wufoo fields.
- If you add a Text field and label it Company, Organisation or "Organization" in Wufoo, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Organization field.
- If you add a multi-line text field and label it "Background" in Wufoo, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Background field.
- If you create field labels in Wufoo with the same name as Custom fields labels in OnePageCRM, we will map them. Make sure that you match field types for these in both apps for example Single line text to Single line text, Date to Date fields etc.
- All the form fields that are not matched are stored as a Note with a contact.