You can connect a MailChimp form to OnePageCRM using the MailChimp Form integration. Contacts are automatically assigned a Next Action, lead source, contact owner, status and tags. Plus every time a new lead is submitted the contact owner is notified by email.
|In this article:|
|Install MailChimp forms||Create a form||Connect a MailChimp form to OnePageCRM|
|Add, edit & delete a MailChimp form||Pin to the Apps menu|
How to install MailChimp forms
How to create a MailChimp form
- Standard MailChimp form fields such as: "first name (fname)", "last name (lname)", "email", "phone", "website", "address", "country", "state" or "province", "zip" are automatically matched to the same name OnePageCRM contact fields.
- If "name" MailChimp form field exists the first word will be mapped as first name and any words after this are considered as last name.
- If the MailChimp form contains "last name" and "name" fields, first name is taken from the "name" field and the last name is taken from the "last name" field.
- If the MailChimp form contains "first name" and "name" fields, first name is taken from the " first name" field and the last name is taken from the "name" field.
- If you add a Text field and label it Company, Organisation or "Organization" in MailChimp, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Organization field.
- If you add a multi-line text field and label it "Background" in MailChimp, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Background field.
- If MailChimp form field tag and type in MailChimp has the same name and type as a Custom field in OnePageCRM, we will map them. For example Coupon (Single line) - MailChimp to Coupon (Single line) - OnePageCRM etc.
- All other form fields that are matched to a non-existing OnePageCRM field are stored as a Note under the contact's timeline.
Connect a MailChimp form to OnePageCRM
How to pin MailChimp Forms to the Apps menu
To pin the MailChimp Forms integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box: Pin to the Apps menu.
- By default, First Name, Last Name and Email address are visible fields in the automatically generated form. The rest of the fields are hidden.
- When adding an extra field to the form, ensure that the field visibility is set to hidden if you do not want your leads to see private information.
- Every time a new Callback URL is generated or integration re-installed in OnePageCRM, the URL has to be changed over in MailChimp. Go to your audience > Settings > Click Webhooks > Change Callback URL.
- MailChimp integration can be enabled and configured by Account Owner or Administrator user.
- MailChimp offers a Free Plan including 12,000 emails per month for up to 2,000 subscribers.