Connect your Mailchimp Form with OnePageCRM to automatically capture new leads quickly. Contacts are automatically assigned a Next Action, lead source, contact owner, status and tags so you know exactly where they came from and are reminded to follow up.
|In this article:|
|How to install Mailchimp forms||How to create a Mailchimp form||
|How to connect a Mailchimp form to OnePageCRM||How to add, edit & delete a Mailchimp form|
How to install Mailchimp forms
How to create a Mailchimp form
- Standard Mailchimp form fields such as: "first name (fname)", "last name (lname)", "email", "phone", "website", "address", "country", "state" or "province", "zip" are automatically matched to the same name OnePageCRM contact fields.
- If "name" Mailchimp form field exists the first word will be mapped as first name and any words after this are considered as last name.
- If the Mailchimp form contains "last name" and "name" fields, first name is taken from the "name" field and the last name is taken from the "last name" field.
- If the Mailchimp form contains "first name" and "name" fields, first name is taken from the " first name" field and the last name is taken from the "name" field.
- If you add a Text field and label it Company, Organisation or "Organization" in Mailchimp, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Organization field.
- If you add a multi-line text field and label it "Background" in Mailchimp, we will map that field to OnePageCRM's Background field.
- If Mailchimp form field tag and type in Mailchimp has the same name and type as a Custom field in OnePageCRM, we will map them. For example Coupon (Single line) - Mailchimp to Coupon (Single line) - OnePageCRM etc.
- All other form fields that are matched to a non-existing OnePageCRM field are stored as a Note under the contact's timeline.
How to connect a Mailchimp form to OnePageCRM
How to add, edit & delete a Mailchimp form
- By default, First Name, Last Name, and Email address are visible fields in the automatically generated form. The rest of the fields are hidden.
- When adding an extra field to the form, ensure that the field visibility is set to hidden if you do not want your leads to see private information.
- Every time a new Callback URL is generated or integration re-installed in OnePageCRM, the URL has to be changed over in Mailchimp. Go to your audience > Settings > Click Webhooks > Change Callback URL.
- Mailchimp integration can be enabled and configured by Account Owner or Administrator user.
- Mailchimp offers a Free Plan including 12,000 emails per month for up to 2,000 subscribers.