How to use Quick Quotes to send email based quotes
Quick Quotes allows you to build a deal, create and email sales quotes with your product or service details, description, quantity and price in lightning time.
In this article:
Connect your primary email client
Create Deal Items
- Open a contact → Add Deal (or edit a pending deal) → click the Deal Items check box → Search or if No deal item found → Select from Deal items.
- Click on the gear icon → Settings → Custom Fields → Deal Fields → Edit Deal Items
To edit a Quote Block
- In Quick Quotes, select Quote Block → add your variables using the Insert line item variables and total line variables dropdown → Save. Note: You can add deal custom fields in the Totals line.
Quick tip: If you'd like to bold the amount or any other fields, highlight the text and click CTRL & B.
- Select your default email template under QUOTE BLOCK USAGE section.
- Open a pending deal → select EMAIL QUOTE
- Once you're happy with all the email details → Send.
- A copy of your email quote is stored in your Activity Timeline of the contact for future reference.
- Quick Quotes is pre-installed for all users. However, only the account owner or administrator can edit Quick Quotes.
- Quick Quotes is not available for bulk email.
- If you have more than 1 email for your contact, you can chose which email address to send your quote to if you have your Gmail account connected.
To send a quote via email