How to use Quick Quotes to send email based quotes
Quick Quotes allows you to build a deal, create and email sales quotes with your product or service details, description, quantity and price in lightning time.
|In this article:|
|Connect your email client||Create Deal Items|
|Edit a Quote Block||Send a quote via email|
How to connect your primary email client
To set up your primary email client, click here. If you've your email client already configured, skip to step 2.
Note: If you're a Gmail or Outlook /Office 365 user, you can connect up your account to create email templates (including selecting your Quote Block as a variable), send emails in bulk and add your signature. If you select Other - you can set up one template and include your Quote Block as a variable for sending Quick Quotes only.
How to create Deal Items
- Open a contact → Add Deal (or edit a pending deal) → click the Deal Items check box → Search or if No deal item found → Select from Deal items.
- Click on the gear icon → Settings → Custom Fields → Deal Fields → Edit Deal Items
Edit a Quote Block
You can also change the background color of your Quote block. Select color in Use a background color.
Note: You can add deal custom fields in the Totals line.
To send a quote via email
- Quick Quotes is pre-installed for all users. However, only the account owner or administrator can edit Quick Quotes.
- Quick Quotes is not available for bulk email.
- If you have more than 1 email for your contact, you can chose which email address to send your quote to if you have your Gmail account connected.