Email sync for Gmail and Outlook 365
Email is an important part of the sales process. Connecting your email account with OnePageCRM's Email Sync will ensure all incoming and outgoing email conversations will be automatically stored in OnePageCRM.
Plans: Available on SMB, SMB Plus, and Enterprise.
|In this article:|
|Connect your email account||Disconnect your email account|
|Turn off email sync for a contact|
Connect your email account
Disconnect your email account
Turn off email sync for a contact
Inside of each contact, you have the option to turn off email sync for that contact so emails to or from this contact won't be stored in OnePageCRM.
Open a contact, click on the Sync Email icon → Under Email sync - Email sync is ON / OFF for this contact. Toggle to OFF.
- Only one email address can be connected per user.
- Emails are captured ONLY for existing contacts.
- You sync emails for Private contacts.
- If you disconnect your email from OnePageCRM, no new sent/received emails will be stored in OnePageCRM, however, emails stored when the sync was on will still be available in your. (You have the option to delete these emails if you wish).
- If you have an alias email address set up in your email account, you will have the option to send emails from that alias email address and/or set it as a default.
- The maximum number of historical emails that can be fetched is 500.