How to connect your Outlook / Office 365 mail account, create templates and send bulk emails
The OnePageCRM integration with Outlook / Office 365 mail allows you to connect your Outlook account and send emails individually or in bulk & create templates directly from inside OnePageCRM
|In this article:|
|Connect your Outlook account||Create an email signature|
|Set up email templates||Send emails in bulk & personalize|
How to connect your Outlook account
- Go to Send → Configuration → select Outlook / Office 365 Mail from the drop down → click Connect to give OnePageCRM permission to access / send emails.
How to create an email signature
If you wish to add an email signature, check the Enable signature checkbox and add your signature.
How to set up email templates
Note: Click on the clone icon to duplicate the email template.
- Enter Template name, Email Subject and email body text. Note: If you wish to hide this template from all users on your account, untick the check box Visible to all users.
- To add a variable to your template select Insert variable and choose from the following: First name, Last name, Full name, Organization name, Job title, Email, Title (Mr/Mrs), or any contact custom fields you've set up.
- Select Save to create this template.
- Select all contacts that you want to email using the bulk selector or individual contacts by selecting the checkbox beside their name. Note: You can also select contacts from any of the filters to the left of your Action Stream including: tags, status, lead source or filters.
How to send emails in bulk & personalize
- In Step 1: Create master email and preview, type your email message or choose a Template. Note: Variables appear in a red text and will automatically populate for each contact.
Select Preview to view emails.
- In Step 2: Preview emails with option to tweak you can:
- Personalize email content by selecting the Edit individually link.
- Scroll through emails using the left and right toggles.
- Click Send all once you're happy with your email messages.
To pin the Email integration to the Apps menu, select the check-box Pin to the Apps menu.
- There is a limit of sending 200 emails per 24 hours.
- You don’t have the option to select an email alias in OnePageCRM.
- To save an email for future use, click on Templates and select Save message as a template to reuse this email.
- You can customize your subject line to include variables like first name, last name, company etc.
- If you chose to 'open in your email client', your email signature will lose it's formatting as mail to links do not support HTML.
- OnePageCRM does not automatically pull your signature from your Outlook Account, you must manually create it.
- You cannot delete emails in bulk
How to pin Email to the Apps menu