The first steps to setting up your own OnePageCRM account
If you're ready to start setting up your OnePageCRM account but want some guidance on how to get started, follow the steps below:
- Attend our 30-minutes Getting Started webinar, to register, click here.
- Jot down your typical sales process—how do your potential customers move through your sale cycle and what are the stages of your clients' journey?
- To implement your sales process in OnePageCRM customize the status labels and deal stages.
- Customize your lead source to be able to identify where your leads have come from. For example, did they come from your website, phone call, newspaper ad, Facebook etc.?
- Create any custom fields which are not default fields in OnePageCRM.
- Import your data.