How to add/edit/remove deal stages?
Your Pipeline is a forecasting tool used to show projected sales over time. When you add a deal you must assign a percentage as to the probability of closure. This data is crucial to place a deal within the sales funnel and track its progress until it's won or lost.
In this article:
|How to add/edit a deal stage||How to remove a deal stage|
How to add/edit a Deal Stage
How to remove a Deal Stage
- Go to Pipeline → Edit stages
- In the Add / Edit funnel stages pop-up, click on the minus icon to delete a deal stage → click Save.
- Existing deals from a deleted deal stage will be moved to the closest equivalent stage.
- Deal stages can be customized by the Account Owner and/or Admin.
- You have the option to create nine deal stages
- You cannot have duplicate deal stage percentage (%) values - each stage must have a different value.
- When you enter a deal stage percentage (%), it will automatically be ordered from lowest to highest. For example, if you add a new % of 60%, it will order itself in-between 50% and 75%.