How to add/edit/remove deal stages?
Your Pipeline is a forecasting tool used to show projected sales over time. When you add a deal you must assign a percentage as to the probability of closure. This data is crucial to place a deal within the sales funnel and track it's progress until it's won or lost.
- Add/edit a deal stage
- Remove deal stage
To add/edit a Deal Stage
To remove a Deal Stage
- Go to Pipeline → Edit stages
- In the Add / Edit deal stages pop-up, delete the percentage value and the stage name and click on Save.
- Deal stages can be customized by the Account Owner and / or Admin.
- You cannot have duplicate deal stage percentage (%) values - each stage must have a different value.
- Existing deals from a deleted deal stage will be moved to the closest equivalent stage.
- When you enter a deal stage percentage (%), it will automatically be ordered from lowest to highest. For example, if you add a new % of 60%, it will order itself in-between 50% and 75%.